Friday, July 12, 2013

Shake it out

Creating this blog has been something I've thought about, imagined, fantasized about.. yet the inspiration was lacking.. somehow I couldn't find the energy or the creative spirit I always believed I had, felt locked away in a closet. This evening I am listening to good music, feeling relaxed, not wanting to watch tv episode after tv episode...

Life is fascinating sometimes... finding oneself is always an everyday challenge, someday's feel secure, someday's feel insecure, however one things for certain, everyday is different. That is something I can appreciate.

I want to use this as a place to write out some of the things going on in my everyday life, my everyday struggles and a way to just clear my mind. I am hoping to use this as a way to create inspiration for myself, motivation for health, happiness, and clarity.

Being certain of who I am has always been something I have felt very sure of, what I always dreamed of accomplishing, what I wanted in love, what I thought would make me happy. Now that I have graduated university, live in a city without my family surrounding me, and working two jobs, I am finding these things to be quite fuzzy. I want to use my spare time to connect with myself and learn to get back to loving the things that make me who I am.

I am also an avid fashion blog follower and hope to use this as fashion inspiration, fitness inspiration and all things I believe will help my creatively, spiritually, anything!

I am far from organized as a whole, but I know when something interests me, I have the ability to be passionate about it. Nothing makes me feel more fulfilled or happy than being passionate about something. Whether it be a job, a task, a project, a friendship or a love. I think its what makes my world go round. I am quite the heart on her sleeve kind of girl. Sometimes this is a struggle, however, I do know that it is me. Plain and simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment